This version is no longer supported and will no longer be upgraded. Watch here for version 3.0
Advanced Ad Management(AAM) V 2.5!!
Compatible with 3.1.x +
- AAM no longer modifies the original publication date.
- 3 new emails a conformation email to the user and admin that an item has been republished and one to remind the user that their ad is expired.
- Admin can now republish a listing from the manage listing page.
- Admin can choose to all moderators to republish listings or not in the settings
- problems with mass emailing has been fixed.
- New notifications for the user if their listing did not republish it gives them a reference number that they can send to you and that reference number corresponds to the reference number in the log which should help to diagnose why the listing did not republish.
- republished listings now show up a the top of the list.
- The log now has a button to manually empty the log.
- when viewing the log data it now uses the date format you have set.
- The amount of log data that is saved can be adjusted on the settings page.
I am sure there are more new features that I cannot think of right now.
Also the way the republishing of ads works has been changed as well. Now when you change the republishing settings the new settings only apply to newly posted listings or newly republished listings.
You will notice when you are on the config page up in the upper right side there is a little gear icon and that is where a few new settings can be changed.
Also if you are interested in translating this plugin let me know and I will add you as a translator on POeditor.comAlso note this version is only compatible with 3.0 and up.
Please note to install remove the old version first and then install this version.Updates
1-16-13 - fixed issue with the cron running multiple times.
1-17-13 - fixed the issue with the cron not wanting to execute.
2-5-13 - fixed issue with preference not setting right.
2-11-13 - fixed spelling mistake.
4-1-13 - fixed the limit on the log.
4-23-13 - updated to version 2.5
5-04-13 - fixed the error in republishing expired listings, also corrected some strings.
To update AAM just extract the files over the old ones and then go to your admin panel and it will pop up with a message to finish the update.