Advertisement:

Author Topic: Shop plugin, convert your OSClass into a shop [in development, ideas needed!!]  (Read 35337 times)

MrWolf

Very interested in taking part to the testing of this plugin. I had previous experiences as beta tester.

aide2006

Here is the latest version.
The ItemActions.php needs to replace your osclass/ItemActions.php (save your original 1st)
The Item.php needs to replace your osclass/model/item.php (save your original 1st)

Let us know how people get on..

arcsales

Here is the latest version.
The ItemActions.php needs to replace your osclass/ItemActions.php (save your original 1st)
The Item.php needs to replace your osclass/model/item.php (save your original 1st)

Let us know how people get on..
Do you have any demo website?
I'll download them now but not sure when will be able to test and report if anything goes wrong.
I hope its all working and yet... things happen :)

steve1084

Hi, I have both sellers and buyers or purchasers and Does this shop allow sellers to offer a payment method such as paypal to receive payments from purchasers.

Thanks
Steve

aide2006

Byes it does
PayPal or bank transfers

_CONEJO

• Administrator
I strongly recommend NOT USING this plugin, there are several reasons not to. First it requires you to modify core files (items, itemActions), it's a copy&paste from other plugins, it follows no format/syntax, it uses the old DAO (but uses some models too! confusing) which is prone to SQL injections if not being careful with parameters, the code is mixed in the views (HTML and calls to the database in the same file!), some values can not be changed (we saw references to drawaway.co.uk, currency set to pounds,...), ... so yeah, install at your own risk