Advertisement:

Author Topic: Need Urgent Help About Country ,Region and City name change  (Read 296 times)

testproject

• Online Buy and Sell Website Bogra
Need Urgent Help About Country ,Region and City name change
« on: April 21, 2017, 06:24:32 pm »
Hello ,
  Osclass

I am new to Osclass and really loving its feature and performance , currently i am making a location website for using osclass latest version and neutron theme , now i need to change default showing name of locations :

Country ---> District
Region ----> Upazila
City    -----> Union

So what i mean that this website for a District only and in Bangladesh we classify this way Country -> Division ->District -> Upazila -> Union

So i need to change default showing 3 name Country , Region and City to District, Upazila and Union , so that chages will show everywhere in oslcass location function like posting ads page ,search page , etc.

So if you give me which files i need to edit than i can do that myself ,i have very basic level php html editing skill but believe me if you told me than i can do this myself.

testproject

• Online Buy and Sell Website Bogra
Re: Need Urgent Help About Country ,Region and City name change
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 07:54:12 pm »
Any can help me plz.  :(

marius-ciclistu

• issues
Re: Need Urgent Help About Country ,Region and City name change
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2017, 10:38:39 pm »
Any can help me plz.  :(
Hi.
In your language folder look for *.po files.
Search in each of them the words that you want to change. You can edit them in text editor or cPanel.

After that look online for Poedit programs.

After you install Poedit, open that *.po file with Poedit and hit ctrl-s. It will save a *.mo file in the same folder.

Upload that *.mo file overwriting the old one on server. (do a backup first for the files you edit)