Advertisement:

Author Topic: I want to use more decimals, and problem with BTC payment  (Read 134 times)

Moonito

I want to use more decimals, and problem with BTC payment
« on: December 06, 2017, 04:19:27 pm »
Hello Guys,

I'm making a new page and I need to use more decimals (not only 2 but 4 would be good). I read some old post saying that you could change it from Language>currency, but that option doesn't seem to exist any more. In another post, I saw how to change it from the template, but I don't know where the archives are... I'm not using an external host at the moment since I'm just starting, so the files should be "at Osclass" but don't know where to find them in order to change that code line.

On another topic,

I'm using the Payment Pro Plugin and the "blockchain" part is not working propperly. I mean I configure my wallet in the plugin but when the customer wants to post a product, or buy anything it says something like "please send the payment to [address]" instead of giving it my address. Of course I tried changing the wallet but it stays the same.

Thank you in advance to everyone for the help,

- Moonito

cartagena68

• issues
Re: I want to use more decimals, and problem with BTC payment
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 06:04:24 pm »
First, you should open a post for each problem, so people don't get confuse.
For the decimals you have to edit the language in oc-admin->settings->languages and then click on Edit in the language you are using, there you can set "Number of decimals"

About the payment pro plugin, is a premium plugin and you should open a ticket in osclass market

Moonito

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 07:45:52 pm »
Hello,

First of all, thank you for your reply. Where is that "languages" part? In the admin I can see setting but no "languages". I'm attaching a picture because I also read what you wrote me in the forums but I cannot seem to find that "Languages" part anywhere in the admin. I will post picture to show. Could you please post a picture of where it should be?

I will open the ticket at the market for the premium plugin as you said,

Thank you very much,

- Moonito

tito

• issues
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 07:52:33 pm »
You mis a few in your admin

check the image:

https://prnt.sc/hjxzz9

i think you delete something

better upload all files again

cartagena68

• issues
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 08:00:19 pm »
If you are using an hosted plan from osclass you have restrictions, you don't see all the option and settings.

tito

• issues
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2017, 08:01:27 pm »
If you are using an hosted plan from osclass you have restrictions, you don't see all the option and settings.

didnt thought about that :)

Moonito

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2017, 09:43:02 pm »
Hello guys and thank you for your reply,

I didn't erase anything, since I didn't modify any file. I'm just hosting the site with the Osclass because I want to make it work as I want before buying a host (since it's always yearly plan). So... the problem might just be that? So only way is to get a paid host? :(...

How can I enter the files hosted in Osclass in order to modify them or download them for when I have the paid host?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 09:47:05 pm by Moonito »

cartagena68

• issues
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2017, 10:31:10 pm »
I suggest to try the script in local on your pc and make all the modification you need. When you are happy you can buy a host and upload your files.

Moonito

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2017, 12:44:40 am »
I suggest to try the script in local on your pc and make all the modification you need. When you are happy you can buy a host and upload your files.

Sadly, I don't know how to see the script in my PC... I just learned how to use the Osclass system and don't know anything about web actually

cartagena68

• issues
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2017, 06:16:21 pm »
you need to install on your pc a local web server like https://www.apachefriends.org/index.html or http://www.easyphp.org/
If you are seriously interested in have a live website i suggest you to learn how to.
Hosted script have always some kind of restriction.

Moonito

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2017, 12:37:03 pm »
you need to install on your pc a local web server like https://www.apachefriends.org/index.html or http://www.easyphp.org/
If you are seriously interested in have a live website i suggest you to learn how to.
Hosted script have always some kind of restriction.

Hi, Im trying to do as you said and I already have the page running in my local server. The only thing that I couldn't start working is the market. I connected the local site to the market but it wouldn't let me download the payment pro plugin (remember I didn't exactly pay for it separately, but it came with my plus plan account). So I have the plugin in my Osclass hosted page but I cannor download it for my test page even after connecting the market. Would you happen to know how to get it (I see that you can upload a plugin manually, but Osclass never gave me any file or anything, it just worked automatically on my Osclass hosted page).

Thank you

cartagena68

• issues
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2017, 05:50:43 pm »
If the plugin is included in your hosted plan and you have problems, you should ask to osclass team support.
If you want the plugin, i think that you need to buy it from market.

Moonito

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2017, 05:29:30 pm »
I did ask some days ago but still didn't get a response :(. Thank you anyways :)