Advertisement:

Author Topic: 2.0 rc6 Slow respond and warning messages  (Read 2832 times)

kootje

2.0 rc6 Slow respond and warning messages
« on: April 03, 2011, 02:04:14 pm »
After installing the website don't work
Sometimes I get: Website timeout or i get te following messages:

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to www.leukerkamperen.nl:80 (Connection timed out) in /var/www/clients/client25/web91/web/lk/oc-includes/osclass/utils.php on line 189

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/clients/client25/web91/web/lk/oc-includes/osclass/utils.php on line 192

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/clients/client25/web91/web/lk/oc-includes/osclass/utils.php on line 193

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/clients/client25/web91/web/lk/oc-includes/osclass/utils.php on line 194

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/clients/client25/web91/web/lk/oc-includes/osclass/utils.php on line 195

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/clients/client25/web91/web/lk/oc-includes/osclass/utils.php on line 196

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/clients/client25/web91/web/lk/oc-includes/osclass/utils.php on line 197

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/clients/client25/web91/web/lk/oc-includes/osclass/utils.php on line 201

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/clients/client25/web91/web/lk/oc-includes/osclass/utils.php:189) in /var/www/clients/client25/web91/web/lk/oc-includes/osclass/core/Session.php on line 39

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /var/www/clients/client25/web91/web/lk/oc-includes/osclass/utils.php:189) in /var/www/clients/client25/web91/web/lk/oc-includes/osclass/core/Session.php on line 39

What did I do wrong?

code monkey

Re: 2.0 rc6 Slow respond and warning messages
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 02:11:52 pm »
Your host doesn't allow fsockopen...? Many shared hosts disable feature because it can be CPU intensive.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 10:59:21 pm by code monkey »

kootje

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 02:17:06 pm »
Are you saying that this is a problem of the host?

by the way, the website is: http://www.leukerkamperen.nl/lk/
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 02:25:09 pm by kootje »

_CONEJO

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 12:35:02 pm »
No, fsockopen is there, the problem is that http://www.leukerkamperen.nl/lk/ gave me a timeout (Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to www.leukerkamperen.nl:80 (Connection timed out))

We'll work on that issue to know what is causing it ... by the moment, you could go to your admin panel, General Settings -> Cron and disable "auto-cron" . Then you should run oc-includes/osclass/cron.php with the server's cronjob system. That will be temporary until we fix the problem (or at least, study the issue).

Thanks

_CONEJO

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2011, 03:11:13 pm »
Hi kootje,

Did you change recently the DNS of the domain? Because I perform the fsockopen to the same address you should, and it worked. Also, it doesn't look as a server-configuration problem. Tell us, so we could do more work on this issue.

Thanks

elias.soliman

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2011, 03:25:36 pm »
hi
I got the same message when I test osclass on my local pc. when I comment the lines 189 - 202, it's worked fine.
a when I installed it on the server, I didn't need to comment those lines.

for that I think the problem with your server, and you need to call support team of this server.

first try to comment those lines, may it will solve your problem.

good luck

kootje

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2011, 07:08:39 pm »
Hello  _CONEJO,

I'm happy the read that you are looking in to it.
I didn't change a thing with DNS. I only installed Jomlaa on the same server (in other directory).

----
Hello elias.soliman,

Thanks for your comments and I will comment out the lines.
But if that works what can I tell the support team? And what functionality is lost when these lines are comments?

code monkey

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2011, 01:27:50 am »
I used to have shared hosting and fsockopen() was blocked by the host.
If you're lucky, they might be willing to change the setting so you can run your script.