Advertisement:

Author Topic: Prices are not visibles in multilingual config  (Read 1313 times)

aSa

Prices are not visibles in multilingual config
« on: May 02, 2011, 04:31:28 pm »
Hello
First many thanks for this wonderful program

I experiment some problems with the price display in multilingual configuration.
If I add a second language the prices are not shown in the listing  pages and the details pages

OSclass version is 2.0.2, and it's not a CSS problem as there is no price in the "view source"

How to reproduce the problem :

- Start with a fresh install of Osclass without any customisation
- Write an ad and validate it
- On the listing page, and the item's detail page, the price is shown correctly
- Go to the admin, and add a language (French for me). Just add it , it's not necessary to change any parameter
- Go back to your website and refresh your pages. Prices have disappear

Please excuse my bad english
Thanks
--
aSa

elias.soliman

Re: Prices are not visibles in multilingual config
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 04:58:08 pm »
yes you are right, in this version there are some other bugs when you use more than one language, like the title and description, you can't left theme empty for none default language.

so for now you can use just one language on your site, and it will work perfectly, just disable the other languages from the backoffice.

one other notes:
for the price there is other important problem, that in db the price type float(9,3) , that disallow to insert price more than 9 999 999. More than this number it will be 10 000 000, and to use it with the rate of our currency it will be big problem

aSa

Re: Prices are not visibles in multilingual config
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 05:46:37 pm »
Humm thanks for the answer but I really need a bilingual system

Anyway, as I use only one currency regardless of the language,  I can do a quick workaround  by modifying the function osc_format_price function in \oc-includes\osclass\helpers\hItems.php

Concerning the 10 millions restriction, I guess my ads will be significantly cheaper  :)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 06:49:10 pm by aSa »