Advertisement:

Author Topic: Upload many listings at once.  (Read 205 times)

Pirulina

• What you give is what you take back in return!
Upload many listings at once.
« on: September 11, 2017, 07:56:39 pm »
Hi Osclass fellow members, I would like to ask if there's a way to upload ads in huge amounts, via some XML plugin or MySQL function. My site is ready to work, but I can't spend on advertising before adding some listings before, because the site right now have a large amount of TEN listings.  ??? ??? ??? :P

Any recommendation will be appreciated, thanks for reading this.

_Carlison

Re: Upload many listings at once.
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 10:41:26 pm »
Hi,

If you are serious about your classified site then i will recommend some main points for you :
1. Add more listing one by one from your end ( Dont use more listing at once or dont use any plugin like this )
2. Use Google Adwords ( Start from only $50 per Month or $0.2 - 0.6 per click )
3. Advertise your site on blogs, forums, other classified sites.
4. Create fb page, twitter page, Google+ page and share your site listing on your social pages.
5. Copy listing from other sites and post on your site from frontend it will be best for your site and try to use unique words in listings.
You need to spend some time on your site then you can get better response and user will be post on your site otherwise they will leave your site.

Liath

• issues
  • #Kurt_Cobain { margin-bottom: -6.5ft; }
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 10:51:09 pm »
5. Copy listing from other sites and post on your site from frontend it will be best for your site and try to use unique words in listings.
when i would see my listing on your page and i know i don't have posted it there, i would never use your page

_Carlison

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 11:03:01 pm »
Hi Liath,

when i would see my listing on your page and i know i don't have posted it there, i would never use your page

As per your knowledge, if you did check that i also mentioned that " try to use unique words in listings " means u need to edit your listing and change unique words.  and Also Main thing is that if user will see that their product or service is advertise here then they can happy or if not then they can ask from site owner. but i dont think so that any user will be do that coz that user product or service is advertising free on other site without spending time.

Sorry for my english. And by the way i just suggest my thinking.. if you dont like that then dont confuse other person like post that words. you are just posting here not try to understand
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 11:04:36 pm by _Carlison »

Pirulina

• What you give is what you take back in return!
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 04:52:45 am »
Thanks  for your advice guys.

tito

• issues
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2017, 05:06:35 am »
@_Carlison

What do you mean with $0,6?

60 cents?

or 0.6 cents?

Liath

• issues
  • #Kurt_Cobain { margin-bottom: -6.5ft; }
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2017, 11:21:45 am »
Sorry for my english. And by the way i just suggest my thinking.. if you dont like that then dont confuse other person like post that words. you are just posting here not try to understand

I do not know where you come from and I do not want to know it, but where I come from it is called theft and this is a criminal offense.

I wrote here because I wanted to dissuade others from your tip, so that they do not unknowingly commit a criminal offense.

_Carlison

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2017, 02:08:19 pm »
@_Carlison

What do you mean with $0,6?

60 cents?

or 0.6 cents?

@Titto, i have write down already $0.6 , if you dont know mean about that so please write down " $0.6 " on google then you will understand whats the mean with $0.6 .

:) :D ;D  ???

tito

• issues
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2017, 05:17:53 pm »
I dont know what kind of advices you give.

I have between 200.000 - 300.000 clicks by google each month and cost me about $2500 each month and pay 1 or 2 cents per click. Depends on the site and country

if i set the price to $ 0,6 it cost me at least $150.000 each month. That is unpossible for a starting website.

Good advice :) ;) :D ;D

_Carlison

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2017, 06:06:13 pm »
@tito, yes you are right, but i have mention just example for advertising on google adwords.

its depend on user budget.   

tito

• issues
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2017, 06:09:36 pm »
ok, but nobody pays more the 3 or 4 cents for classified at google

i think 1 cent is enough. Thats is what i normal pay and mostly on 1st page of google in abouth 20 countries

_Carlison

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2017, 11:25:24 pm »
ok, but nobody pays more the 3 or 4 cents for classified at google

i think 1 cent is enough. Thats is what i normal pay and mostly on 1st page of google in abouth 20 countries

If you will pay more then your ad will display on 1st page.. all are depend on your bid.. Bid will vary according to your country and other classified sites bid.

tito

• issues
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2017, 11:36:52 pm »
i am at the top 3 at google with my 1 cent. So why should i pay more for the same result :)

Google have enough also ;)