Advertisement:

Author Topic: [Free Plugin] noCaptcha reCaptcha (new version 1.2.1 released)  (Read 13328 times)

dev101

• Osclass Hero
  • osclass.work
Re: [Free Plugin] noCaptcha reCaptcha (new version 1.2.1 released)
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2019, 01:14:57 am »
Well, we are deep into offtopic here, but I personally never had any problems with OW theme that you describe. Given those strange issues, I also have to wonder if some of them are related to the problems with reCaptcha plugin(s).

I have just checked with stock 2.0.6 version, my plugin works out of the box, just make sure you have the correct keys and settings in the options. No registrations can pass if it is either not solved properly, or if you come from a dirty network (sometimes you will have to use other browser than Chrome in order to initiate tests). I have failed tests on purpose and it was always working.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 01:19:24 am by dev101 »

dev101

• Osclass Hero
  • osclass.work
« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2019, 01:18:37 am »
Also, I have disabled it for couple of minutes on one of my prod sites, it wasn't long before bot registration occurred. So, it is definitely working.

muratbora

« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2019, 10:20:56 am »
Can you share your email adress, I will give you dasboard username / password of one site I get spam registration, you can check! What is wrong!

dev101

• Osclass Hero
  • osclass.work
« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2019, 10:27:29 am »
Hi, please use contact form on website listed in that plugin, as I do not share my email address in open, I receive enough spam already ;-)

dev101

• Osclass Hero
  • osclass.work
« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2019, 11:08:28 am »
Yes.

muratbora

« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2019, 01:16:13 pm »
You are also not using your plugin there, I saw on contact forum and INVISIBLE captchta,

I tried invisible captchta via your plugin, it does not work...How can I use invisible captchta via your plugin?

dev101

• Osclass Hero
  • osclass.work
« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2019, 01:45:22 pm »
If you are logged-in in any Google account, or your IP address is not known for bot activities, reCaptcha will not be shown. Hence the "invisible" title.

Simply uninstall or deactivate other reCaptchas, including built-in one, install that version, visit settings page, generate appropriate keys per provided instructions and you are done. Keep what I mentioned about theme compatibility in it's topic.

Also, I would appreciate if you continue with issues about my plugin in it's respective forum topic, not here, as they are different.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 01:50:49 pm by dev101 »

dev101

• Osclass Hero
  • osclass.work

Dimal

« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2019, 02:42:05 am »
I was using Osclasswizards, and version is 3.8.0!
Now I have changed theme to Letgo and bender, I will observe and let to know if I still receive spam registrations!
I am thinking that problem is OsclassWizards related...All my sites which use this theme were penalized by GOOGLE I suppose...Because When I add a text / article via normal HTML page ( manually created ) google is crawling it,
But all my items on Osclaswizards is not being crawled by Google!

Your problem has  nothing to do with OsclassWizard theme. And checking your posts history, verifies just that.

Dimal

« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2019, 02:45:18 am »
I use OW 206 latest version, but all get spam registrations with your plugin!
I did not forbid crawling item pages by accident, because I did not make a change...

Also I got warnings from hosting companies about cpu usage excessively,

It seems your site attracts spammers for some reason. You know there is a plugin for spam fight, at Osclass Market, free. And works wonders ....

muratbora

« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2019, 04:55:31 pm »
Some of my comments had been deleted by moderator probably there was mentioned your web site address within content...
Anyway, yes recently I also changed this plugin you gave url, https://forums.osclass.org/plugins/(plugin)-invisible-recaptcha-by-google-for-osclass-(beta)/ 

But title of topic is noCaptcha reCaptcha, therefore I was mixed with https://market.osclass.org/plugins/security/nocaptcha-recaptcha_251, I was always using that free plugin and it never stopped spam registration!

Recently I changed all sites https://forums.osclass.org/plugins/(plugin)-invisible-recaptcha-by-google-for-osclass-(beta)/ ....
Yes % 96 of spam registrations stopped now, but rarely I receive spam registrations!
It is better than before!

Sorry for confusing / mixing plugings, Yes your INVİSİBLE RECAPTCHTA plugin is good!

Not good and receiving spam registrations >>>>https://market.osclass.org/plugins/security/nocaptcha-recaptcha_251