Advertisement:

Author Topic: [ PLUGIN ] noCaptcha reCaptcha  (Read 3201 times)

shamim_biplob

[ PLUGIN ] noCaptcha reCaptcha
« on: April 30, 2015, 03:41:25 pm »
Google intruduce no Captcha reCaptcha. It is very user friendly, Just need a tick mark.

I am a WordPress plugin developer. Before few days i wrote a plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/advanced-nocaptcha-recaptcha/ Advenced noCaptcha reCaptcha for WordPress. I search osclass plugins is this plugin present and i find no. Then i decide to make this plugin for Osclass as when i used Osclass bot was a problem for me. But i do not use osclass so many days. Many core file have been changed. So i studied about Osclass core files as well as some plugins to know how they works. Then i write noCaptcha reCaptcha for Osclass. You can give it a try. Install this plugin and in configure page more instructions are there.

Download from market https://market.osclass.org/plugins/security/nocaptcha-recaptcha_251
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 05:39:36 pm by shamim_biplob »

SmaRTeY

• Osclass Hero
Re: [ PLUGIN ] noCaptcha reCaptcha
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2015, 05:54:57 pm »
Hi shamim,

thanks for sharing, all plugins are very welcome! :)

Regards,
Eric

lucato

• [<o>] Brasil
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2015, 12:49:55 pm »
Hi Shamim_biplob
Thanks for the great plug-in.

I want to inform that I'm not getting to make it works at forms into Brasil Theme, it just shows into the modal login pop-up. Please see further info at this thread.

Thanks and have a nice weekend.

roushan

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2015, 10:00:02 am »
Nice One , Thanx  :)

EXTREME

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2016, 12:05:52 am »
Good afternoon guys have a problem with installing the plugin recaptcha template Fino
which files need to edit? Tell me who knows please!

fosg2000

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2016, 05:10:57 pm »
please put here detailed HOW TO install for us (dummy's)

thanks

Hussard (Madhouse)

• Outlaw web developer & padawan designer.
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2016, 01:48:41 am »
@shamim_biplob
Nice plugin!

We integrated it in our Mcfly Theme.

However, we encountered two problems: one that we could fix and another one where we could need your expertise!

1- Checkboxes to enable captcha by page:

It works well when posting or registering, etc but it would also be nice that it works when showing it too.
We put the hook everywhere and dealt with showing/not showing inside the hooks:

Code: [Select]
<?php

// Map route to nocaptcha_recaptcha settings name.

$routeToSettings = array(

"register_register" => "registration",

"login" => "login",

"item_item_add" => "new",

"contact" => "contact",

"item_contact" => "contact_listing",

"item_send_friend" => "send_friend",

"item" => "comment",
    );

$route implode("_"array_filter(array(Params::getParam("page"), Params::getParam("action"))));

// Test if 'show on' is set at true for the current route.

if (isset($routeToSettings["$route"]) && function_exists("anr_get_option") && anr_get_option($routeToSettings["$route"])) {

// Run the hook from the plugin.

osc_run_hook("anr_captcha_form_field");
    }
?>

That way, if I uncheck the 'registration' checkbox in the settings, the recaptcha won't be shown at all and not checked (of course). It seems to me like a good idea. Feel free to integrate that snippet to a future release if you want or to point me to a github so that I can do it myself! :)

If it's not clear, please tell me and i'll give more explanations.

2- Having a recaptcha loaded via Ajax.

If you take a look at the demo site of our Mcfly Theme, you can see that we have an option to load the registration form as a modal which its content is loaded via Ajax. If we have a captcha on the page, when loading the modal, it display a captcha with the same id (id=1) and it doesn't work.

Do you have an idea to load a second captcha via Ajax? :)

-

Thanks a lot!

shamim_biplob

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2016, 12:04:33 am »
This plugin i actually wrote for wordpress. I sometimes use osclass that's why i converted it for osclass. see https://wordpress.org/plugins/advanced-nocaptcha-recaptcha/ for better understanding for checkbox. For wordpress it does not need any template file editing but as osclass all themes does not use same hook so i could not use hook. Thats why it need template file editing. But you can use
osc_run_hook("anr_captcha_form_field"); in template and use add hook conditionally (see wordpress plugin)

I did not actually understand what did you mean by same id. You can use grecaptcha.render to render captcha in ajax loaded form

puntaltenses

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2016, 12:25:10 am »
Can't make this plugin work on Azzurro theme, old recaptcha works but not this plugin, i did edit user-register.php to add the required code but nothing is showing. Any help. Thanks in advance for any info.

mrtsoftware

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2017, 07:41:24 pm »
After I installed this pluging, into my server error_log file gives a lot of records as given below;

oc-content/plugins/nocaptcha_recaptcha/index.php on line 71
[17-May-2017 19:42:22 Europe/Istanbul] PHP Warning:  file_get_contents(https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/siteverify?secret=6Le-TCEUAAAAABla1mZUN1kvJxNi_Z_o97oNnYIL&amp;response=-2|Error - No Subscription Detected&amp;remoteip=104.144.174.243): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 400 Bad Request

What is wrong and why I am receiving it.

SEE

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2018, 09:55:56 pm »
@shamim_biplob
Nice plugin!

We integrated it in our Mcfly Theme.

However, we encountered two problems: one that we could fix and another one where we could need your expertise!

It works well when posting or registering, etc but it would also be nice that it works when showing it too.
We put the hook everywhere and dealt with showing/not showing inside the hooks:

<?php

// Map route to nocaptcha_recaptcha settings name.

$routeToSettings = array(

"register_register" => "registration",

"login" => "login",

"item_item_add" => "new",

"contact" => "contact",

"item_contact" => "contact_listing",

"item_send_friend" => "send_friend",

"item" => "comment",
    );

$route implode("_"array_filter(array(Params::getParam("page"), Params::getParam("action"))));

// Test if 'show on' is set at true for the current route.

if (isset($routeToSettings["$route"]) && function_exists("anr_get_option") && anr_get_option($routeToSettings["$route"])) {

// Run the hook from the plugin.

osc_run_hook("anr_captcha_form_field");
    }
?>

That way, if I uncheck the 'registration' checkbox in the settings, the recaptcha won't be shown at all and not checked (of course). It seems to me like a good idea. Feel free to integrate that snippet to a future release if you want or to point me to a github so that I can do it myself! :)

If it's not clear, please tell me and i'll give more explanations.

If you take a look at the demo site of our Mcfly Theme, you can see that we have an option to load the registration form as a modal which its content is loaded via Ajax. If we have a captcha on the page, when loading the modal, it display a captcha with the same id (id=1) and it doesn't work.

Do you have an idea to load a second captcha via Ajax? :)

-

Thanks a lot!

I have problems running this together with your Madhouse "Facebook Login" ! this happenes....   http://www.seeweb.gr/help/any%20clue%20where%20to%20look%20at.mp4