Advertisement:

Author Topic: [Plugin] Pre-resize Images (v. 2.3.0 released)  (Read 23068 times)

Sophia_OS

Re: [Plugin] Pre-resize Images (v. 2.2.1 released)
« Reply #225 on: August 06, 2018, 01:00:17 am »
Hi,

I have tested the plugin with latest Modern 5.1.0 and I couldn't see other problem than the "Make Primary Image" link appearing inside the image sometimes (this is indeed a CSS issue). Of course, this is for desktop view, Modern theme has never been responsive.

Regards

Please try different resolutions. When i test, images sort up to down, not side by side and left to right.
Yes its css problem. So can't we design a plugin that its css works in all themes?

Aficionado

• issues
  • Hardliner
Re: [Plugin] Pre-resize Images (v. 2.2.1 released)
« Reply #226 on: August 06, 2018, 12:55:00 pm »
Hi,

I have tested the plugin with latest Modern 5.1.0 and I couldn't see other problem than the "Make Primary Image" link appearing inside the image sometimes (this is indeed a CSS issue). Of course, this is for desktop view, Modern theme has never been responsive.

Regards

Please try different resolutions. When i test, images sort up to down, not side by side and left to right.
Yes its css problem. So can't we design a plugin that its css works in all themes?

Modern theme is discontinued and it hasn't been updated since 20 Jan 2016. So it is dead and buried.

No reason to support discontinued versions.