Advertisement:

Author Topic: [Free Plugin] Anti Spam & Protection System  (Read 13246 times)

tito

• issues
Re: [Plugin] Spam Protection
« Reply #540 on: June 17, 2017, 09:52:05 pm »
In your case the ad 28376 is not blocked.

In my case the original first ad of a new user, 9072, is blocked also.

And in the time you see that the ad with id is post at 01.12, and the ad with id 9073 at 00.42.

That is not possible right?

Liath

• issues
  • #Kurt_Cobain { margin-bottom: -6.5ft; }
« Reply #541 on: June 17, 2017, 10:35:49 pm »
Actually not, unless the publisher can travel to the past  :o

TangoX

« Reply #542 on: June 20, 2017, 11:50:29 am »
@Liath Did some random tests today (unrelated to this plugin) using Osclass 3.7.3 and SpamProtection v1.7.0 + a bunch of other plugins and got one of these:
Code: [Select]
PHP Notice:  Undefined offset: 2 in C:\Bitnami\wampstack-5.6.30-2\apache2\htdocs\oc-content\plugins\spamprotection\functions\backend.php on line 57
Thanks

TangoX

« Reply #543 on: June 21, 2017, 09:05:59 pm »
Liath, my theme uses custom forms for Contact and Comments, so what are the functions that need to be hooked to these forms for the Comment Protection and Contact Protection to work?

Should be something like:
<?php if (function_exists('sp_comment_stopwords')) { sp_comment_stopwords(); } ?> Right?

Liath

• issues
« Reply #544 on: June 22, 2017, 02:20:48 am »
You don't need to change anything there, your custom forms should not affect the plugin, the used hooks are integrated to the core of Osclass, not in your theme

TangoX

« Reply #545 on: June 22, 2017, 02:33:56 am »
You don't need to change anything there, your custom forms should not affect the plugin, the used hooks are integrated to the core of Osclass, not in your theme
Then it doesn't work for me. ;D
Tested with Stopwords and Links and the comments/messages are still getting posted. Nothing gets marked as spam.

I'm using Madhouse Messenger on Mcfly and I have custom functions in the theme for comment.php and contact.php.

dev101

• Osclass Hero
  • osclass.work
« Reply #546 on: June 22, 2017, 03:06:51 am »
McFly theme uses a lot of custom code (many, many classes are duplicated from the core, for customization, and core files are practically not used at all).

Your best chance is to contact the author and ask to make their theme compatible with this plugin, as you are not allowed to share it's source code without permission.

Although, it should work with any theme, the reason why it does not is probably because of some details, and the theme author should know quickly why, so it is the fastest way to solution.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 03:09:15 am by dev101 »

Miamont123

« Reply #547 on: June 22, 2017, 03:25:29 am »
I want to protect my page from spam comments  :D http://capitulonovela.com
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 08:52:19 pm by Miamont123 »

Aficionado

• issues
  • Hardliner
« Reply #548 on: June 22, 2017, 03:33:45 am »
I want to protect my page from spam comments 

Your site is Wordpress and not Osclass, so either you have no idea about all that, or you are just a spammer.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 03:43:52 am by Aficionado »

Liath

• issues
« Reply #549 on: June 22, 2017, 04:39:39 am »
McFly theme uses a lot of custom code (many, many classes are duplicated from the core, for customization, and core files are practically not used at all).

When core functions are overwritten, it's normal that plugins can't work properly... I would never use a theme like this...

Without this Hooks it isn't easy to use this functionality, because you need some informations after submitting, that are sended through this hooks

Liath

• issues
« Reply #550 on: June 22, 2017, 06:12:24 am »
I want to protect my page from spam comments  :D Ca***ulo N***la

I have reported your post as spam, i can't see any reason how this plugin could help you with your wordpress page

TangoX

« Reply #551 on: June 22, 2017, 10:23:25 am »
Without this Hooks it isn't easy to use this functionality, because you need some informations after submitting, that are sended through this hooks
Unfortunately developer support is practically dead for the Madhouse themes/plugins I'm using, as they answer to tickets in 2-3 weeks (if you're lucky) - I don't even dare to hope at updates from them. :D
And having spent quite a bit of money on their suff, I'm stuck with it and I need to hack into the code myself and fix/adapt what I can...

So that's why I was asking about the hooks that need to be added to my Contact/Comment forms.
The weird thing is that the Spam Solution Plugin Banwords functionality, works out of the box with the comments section, no hook needed.

However, I like your plugin better and I really want to make it work. :'(

Thanks!

Liath

• issues
« Reply #552 on: June 22, 2017, 01:15:57 pm »
You could take a look in index.php, there are all hooks that i've used... the needed functions are splitted in functions/backend.php and functions/frontend.php

In your case, you need the Comment id to deliver it to the function.... when you find a way to send it after a comment is submitted, try...

<?php if (function_exists("sp_check_comment")) { sp_check_comment(COMMENT ID); ?>

Liath

• issues
Re: [Free Plugin] Anti Spam & Protection System
« Reply #553 on: June 22, 2017, 01:54:27 pm »
I've just seen that 1.7.0 is published on Osclass Market

Aficionado

• issues
  • Hardliner
Re: [Free Plugin] Anti Spam & Protection System
« Reply #554 on: June 22, 2017, 02:11:14 pm »
I've just seen that 1.7.0 is published on Osclass Market

Any ideas when an update will be available for 1.7 ? It has many and serious problems.