Advertisement:

Author Topic: Shop plugin, convert your OSClass into a shop [in development, ideas needed!!]  (Read 45398 times)

aide2006

Being working on the original version of this plugin.
It has had issues, but think overall is a good idea to have people buy multiple items.
I have converted most of the plugin into the DAO system, and updated the buyer and seller pages, together with a buy it now button.
The original one had flaws, it wouldn't any new ads on the system into the shop environment, it also had the price with decimal points wrong (both of which now solved and rectified) - Still working on the return system after payment, think this is more of a cookie issue than anything else.

Hopefully by end of February 2017, this new version (checkout plugin) will be ready for people to trial.

If anyone is interested, give me a shout and I'll add you to the list.

stiffe

interested.

mixradu

Being working on the original version of this plugin.
It has had issues, but think overall is a good idea to have people buy multiple items.
I have converted most of the plugin into the DAO system, and updated the buyer and seller pages, together with a buy it now button.
The original one had flaws, it wouldn't any new ads on the system into the shop environment, it also had the price with decimal points wrong (both of which now solved and rectified) - Still working on the return system after payment, think this is more of a cookie issue than anything else.

Hopefully by end of February 2017, this new version (checkout plugin) will be ready for people to trial.

If anyone is interested, give me a shout and I'll add you to the list.

interested

aide2006

@stiffe
@mixradu
It maybe ready mid February, if its ready before then I will let you have a link to download it, but I'll need feedback (being good or bad) or anything that may need changing on it.

arcsales

@stiffe
@mixradu
It maybe ready mid February, if its ready before then I will let you have a link to download it, but I'll need feedback (being good or bad) or anything that may need changing on it.
Im also interested.
Do you have any payment options in mind or the plugin is not related to nay?

mixradu

@stiffe
@mixradu

I made plugin/themes tests before. Thanks

aide2006

@stiffe
@mixradu
Im also interested.
Do you have any payment options in mind or the plugin is not related to nay?
Just paypal and bank transfer at the moment, need to get them sorted before anymore payment methods

aide2006

Just to update, as I can not get the DAO to work correctly, Ive done most of the plugin, but had to hard code the Item edit and post items.
Just the return payments and update functions to go, then its ready to test.

MkRahamath

Hi aide2006,

I am interested help regarding design, development and test. Give me you github to join with you.

aide2006

Github is aide2001 (which was my previous osclass forum username)

MkRahamath

my name is krahamath and add me into your repository "Checkout"

aide2006

krahamath
No idea how to do that, all files are uploaded now though

MkRahamath

@aide

What are the tasks are still pending to complete?

aide2006

Need to test for real life, instead of sandbox paypal
Need to find a way to update database using plugin, instead of changing core ItemActions.php when doing item new or item edit.
Other than that, its ready to go. There are still ways I need to convert to full DAO, but as i'm still learning, its taking a while.

MkRahamath

Ok i will look on it, thanks  8)